you are working too hard when you try to lock up your computer as you are getting up out of your chair - at home
and
when you call your bank and enter your work extension and password instead of your bank account number and pin.
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...