How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
We're home
Addie is sleeping. I feel like I could sleep for at least a week! We have all four of her Rx's sitting on the kitchen table, so she should be comfortably medicated! My fridge and pantry is stocked with Addie-friendly food and now we just have to try and relax and get through the next few days.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...