Psalm 57:2

I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills {his purpose} for me.
Today is a day of determining purpose.
My purpose mostly.
The path that I am on is purpose driven, there are many decisions to be made. There are days when those decisions seem to be insurmountable. Yet, I know there is a purpose behind those decisions. A greater purpose.
My mission has a purpose. My mission has just begun, because there is a purpose. A purpose that I must fulfill. A purpose that I am grateful to be blessed with.
I pray to God that my decisions and my actions remain on the path that will result in serving my purpose.
I pray for the opportunities to which my purpose has been granted.
Today is only one short day in the midst of my quest, my mission and my purpose.
The good days always outweigh the bad. Today was harder than some, not as difficult as others and a stepping stone to better. To more purpose.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...