but Addie just went to sleep, so I'm going to take advantage of the whole five minutes that I might just get!
She is definitely doing better. She has eaten dinner three nights in a row and is even willing to take her meds now! :)
If I could just get her to sleep well...
She went back to school yesterday and had a good day. I could tell she was so happy to be with her friends again!
I am starting to really see the light now. It's brilliant and beautiful!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...