Alterations by George


Deedra over at Alterations by George is an absolute life saver! She has been hemming and fixing anything that I don't have a clue how to do myself since we moved to Helena.

Monkey and I picked Julien up from school last week and made a run over to pick up a few things from Deedra. Monkey was still having a really rough time, so I sent Julien in for me.

When he came out, he was juggling an arm full of clothes, my debit card and the cutest Monkey lunch sack I have ever seen!

Thank you so much Deedra for Monkey's gift! It is just precious and you are too kind!

If any of you are sewing machine impaired like me, please stop in and see Deedra at Alterations by George! She can patch you right up in no time!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...