I told Addie as I was putting her to

bed tonight, that when she woke up in the morning, we would go to the hospital. I told her that she would have surgery and when she woke up from the surgery, she would have a boo-boo. I told her that we would be there with her and she would be just fine.

I told her all of this as I was rocking her in the creaky, comfort of the rocking chair next to her crib. She turned her sweet little face towards the ceiling, held out her hand, waved, smiled and started to talk to whatever it was she saw. I asked her if she saw angels and she laughed. I told her those angels were there to protect her and watch over her.

My sweet, little angel is fast asleep and tomorrow we have a very busy day.

May the Lord be with us.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post updates throughout the day (or evening) if possible.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...