I remember the conversation just like

it was yesterday.


Chris telling me that he had always imagined having a little girl who would follow him around and want to help him.


He has the little girl who wants to help...the following part will come in time.


Addie was so happy to help put her sandbox together. I handed her the screws out of the bag and she handed them to Chris. She bent down to watch Chris put them in and never got frightened by the sound of the drill. What a sweet little helper.


Later on that evening, she went out to the deck to watch Chris change the batteries in the lanterns. Addie was so proud of herself and stretched way high on her tippy-toes trying to watch what Chris was doing.






It's not a broken dream...it's a different dream.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...