Addendum B

I found the words to write Addendum B - you may click here if you are interested.

While I thought Addendum A was long, this one is even longer.


Disclaimer
The words that you are about to read may cause a wide variety of emotions. You may feel sadness, joy, anger or then again, you may feel nothing at all. There will be people who find my words opinionated or offensive, please feel free just to close out the blog and discontinue your reading. You may find grammatical and spelling errors, for which my apology is extended. For those of you who may experience tears during this read, please have your shammy ready.
This post was so difficult for me to write and explores the depths of my personal thoughts and memories.
Reader discretion is advised.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...