How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Happy eighteen-month birthday!
My sweet baby girl doesn't feel so well tonight. She has a low-grade fever, just enough to make her want to be held and snuggled instead of playing. I really think she is just teething. It has been eighteen-months since this perfect little angel came into my life. I thank God for every day and for every moment!
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...