How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Rotten little monkey!
Aunt Nonna found a website for my rotten little monkey last night. This site makes sock monkey nap mats in either red or blue. I couldn't pass it up and ordered my monkey another nap mat this morning. I just got an email from the owner of the company and she said that all of her items are custom made and it would take 2-3 weeks before it would ship. I guess Addie will have to start off using her frog nap mat and then wait for monkey to arrive!
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...