I wouldn't wish it on anyone

Two of my friends have unfortunately entered the "wait and see world" this month. I have not asked either of them if I could post details, but I know they need prayers, so I will give very limited details. Please say a prayer for them.

Baby Jack is a sweet baby who was born without complication. On the morning he was to be released from the hospital, it was discovered that he has transposition of the great arteries (TGA) (his aorta is where the pulmonary artery should be and his pulmonary artery is where his aorta should be) and a large ventricular septal defect (VSD). His parents are amazing people and are fighting for him. They don't know what the future holds and they need our prayers.

Baby "R" is at 20 weeks gestation. "His" beautiful parents decided they would wait until birth to discover if this angel is a boy or a girl. What they do know at this point is that Baby "R's" amniotic fluid is critically low. "His" Mommy has Oligohydramnios. One day they have renewed hope and then it seems bad news follows. This wait and see world is excruciatingly painful.

I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone and know that if nothing else can be done, we can pray.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...