Safe!

Addie gets very tense and upset over really loud noises: the vacuum, lawn mower, can opener, etc... Last time Chris was mowing the lawn, we were sitting out on the porch watching and Addie got so upset that Chris had to shut it off, come over and get Addie and take her to the lawn mower and let her touch it to make sure it was alright. When Chris turned it back on, I ended up having to take her inside.
While we were playing in the office today, Addie heard the lawn mower and started fussing. I pulled up the blinds for her to look and although she was safely inside, she was not happy that her Daddy was outside with that monster!
Thank you Chris for being one of the most hardworking and giving men that I know!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...