Elephants, anyone?

Our life is a three-ring circus; I have peanuts and popcorn in the pantry to prove it too!
We started off our Monday morning as expected, full of drama.
I was upstairs brushing Addie's teeth when I thought I heard the security alarm going off.
I didn't think too much about it because I knew that Julien and Chris were downstairs and would certainly turn it off.
Well, Chris was outside and Julien didn't know the code and I couldn't get to it in time before the security company called.
Apparently, they were not satisfied with my explanation and there was that slight mix up with the password, so the next call I got was from Helena PD.
I can put any concern to rest regarding the reliability of our security company and our local police officers, because the next thing we knew, two of Helena's finest were in front of the house. Wow, talk about being embarrassed!
I guess I was a little more convincing in person because they didn't feel the need to take a look inside.
We left for the morning, had managed to drop Julien off at day camp when my Mom called me in a panic....yep, you guessed it.
The security company called my Mother to inform her that Helena PD had been dispatched to my house.
Groovy.
That's exactly what my Mother needed on a bright and sunny Monday morning.
So, if anyone is looking for free admission, come on in, the show is non-stop!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...