Red-headed child

These past two weeks have been difficult to say the least. I have had battles and fires at home, work, daycare and school. My stress level is reaching maximum capacity.
My sweet Mom in her effort to make my life easier brought over her oh so awesome homemade lasagna yesterday. She made one pan of traditional lasagna and one veggie for me. :)
Addie turned dinner into a feeding frenzy and managed to have lasagna in every available area of her arms, neck, face and head. I cleaned her up in the sink, but wasn't about to torture her and wash her hair. We were on our way out the door for a walk and then water play, so it really just didn't matter... That's just disgusting! :)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...