Pure exhaustion

My new schedule has started to take its toll on me. I have been a little less than pleasant this last week and if you have managed to be one of the unlucky ones to cross my path, I do apologize. Chunky Monkey is way off schedule and didn't go to sleep until midnight last night, which meant I got a whopping three hours of sleep before work this morning. Had the Ford Taurus in front of me been driving any slower on the way home this afternoon, I swear I would have fell asleep!
We are down to two weeks before we change schedules again. School and daycare will be starting soon! All that homework...I thought I was exhausted now! :)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...