A new house, friends and family

We had our "work in progress" party today. I told everyone it was just way too hot for a housewarming party, so we had to improvise! This was our first official gathering at our new house and we had a great time! It was so nice to spend time with our family and friends. We really enjoyed everybody's company and although not required by any means, we are so thankful for the gifts we received! Our new friend Amy was more than happy to fill in as bartender, Chris grilled hot dogs for 50 (wow), GaGa and Granny brought their contributions, while I took care of the other snacks and dessert. I think everybody left a few pounds heavier!
Julien and friends played outside most of the time, so I missed getting a lot of pictures of him. I hate that I didn't get to spend a lot of time with any one person, but we were just so happy to have everyone take time out of their busy schedules to stop by and visit.
Miss Addie Pa-tattie was a bit out of sorts. She slept ALL night last night and then had a four-hour nap today (I was watching her like a hawk, I was so worried about her). She woke up after some of our guests had arrived and although she was in a great mood, she was a little more aggressive with her friends than usual. I think it was all just territorial issues!
The afternoon was wonderful, thank you to everybody who came by!



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...