Addie has learned yet another word! Uh-oh has been a long time coming, because I say it all the time. Addie was sitting in her highchair at breakfast and dropped something and said, "uh-oh". I, of course, had to test her out and without a doubt, she has it down pat!
Thank God for yet another gift!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...