Mom Update/ Post-Op

We had some really great news today!

The new physician (who actually bothered to take time to do his job the way I wish they all would) found two blockages and was able to stent both of them!
Mom had major blockages in her right coronary artery and left anterior descending and according to the doctor, Mom should be able to see an improvement in her overall well-being.
I don't expect for her to be out running any marathons, but I sure hope I see the side of my Mom that I have missed for going on two years.

I'm not going to dwell on all the garbage we've been through, I'm just relieved that someone actually was able to do something tangible to help patch up Mom.
I'm not even going to dwell on the hospital that she is in right now or the fact that the hospital - by far - has the rudest nursing staff of any single hospital that I have ever dealt with and I'm not going to dwell on the fact that my husband told me that he was very proud of me for not being the complete smarty pants that I really wanted to be.

I refuse to be negative today, I am 100% positive that Mom is going to be so much happier as her body starts to respond to a heart that is way more functional than it was when she woke up this morning.

Thank you all so very much for your concern and prayers - it truly means so much to our family!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...