The Joy of Having a Little Sister

You get to torture them.
This is how our nights have been spent this week.
Julien got a random idea to put Addie in her little wagon and push her back and forth across the kitchen floor. 
She loved it!
(I know...I know...there is one last Christmas decoration that appears to be permanently attached.  It apparently takes too much effort to take it off the hook, walk into the attic and stuff it into a box.)
She held on tight and laughed like crazy the entire time!
They are a mess!
This is a clear indicator that wrestling has ended and we are in between sports with a little free time in the evenings.
I suppose there is no better way to spend an evening than coming up with new and creative ways to torture one another.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...