Wrapping Up Valentine's Day 2012

One of Addie's friends was ready for her to join everyone else.
However, Addie still had her attention very much focused on the ice cream.
Next came the tattoos
and a few minutes of dancing!
Addie had a really fun time!
One last picture with Miss Gill and Miss Morgan before we finally called it a day.
When we got in the car, Addie asked, "home?".
I reassured her that it was time to go home.
Except that I forgot that we had to detour by the pediatricians office to pick up something.
Chris and I were talking when we pulled into the parking lot, but I saw Addie's attention turn to the building looming in front of us.
She was at a complete loss for words, so instead of trying to talk, she started waving her hand in order to get my attention.
When I looked at her, she pointed at the building and had a very concerned look on her face.
She was desperately trying to figure out how we went from going "home" to sitting in the parking lot at the doctors office.
From the time Chris got out of the car until he got back into the car, she never took her eyes off the front door.
I'm not sure what she was expecting to happen, but she was beyond relieved when we finally pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.
Addie is very observant and very perceptive.
Two qualities that I love about her.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...