Vacation Day

I need a vacation day just to catch up from the last eight days.

My fabulous news of the weekend is that Mom is now back home!
Home health will be out tomorrow, Mom has tons of follow up appts and the two current antibiotics are hopefully working their magic.
Mom was sent home with a wheelchair, which is awfully hard for me to see her like that, but we are beyond thankful that she is home...and whole.
I really feel like this is just another bump in the road and she will be better soon. 
She is remarkably stubborn and determined and will overcome this setback...and Carli is one very happy puppy to have Mom back at home!
Thank you all so much for the prayers!

I think I am back on the road to recovery after having a minor accident involving my second born child trying to blind me.
Seriously.
...and just to tell you how warped and twisted my brain really is, in the midst of the enormous pain, I was wondering if there was such a thing as an epidural for the orbital cavity....because holy cow was I wishing for something just to knock me out and relieve the pain....
That might be a story for later.

...I'm slightly behind...on everything...as usual....but oh so thankful to have my Mom back at home and to have full function of both of my eyes.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...