Not A Good Mom Report

Oooohhh...Mom's going to be mad at me for posting this!!!

I'm an optimist and I am also a very appreciative person.

I appreciate the fact that my Mother is being cared for by such an amazing team of professionals.
From the housekeepers to the Cardiologist, they are all wonderfully sweet.
They all have the best personalities and are doing all they can to help my Mother.

However, today was full of negative reports.

The MRI was a no-go.
The Angiogram was a no-go.
She is in acute kidney failure
with what appears to be one heck of an infection that is not wanting to come under control. 
She has decreased blood flow to her leg.
Her heart enzymes are still elevated.
Her blood sugar is unstable and through the roof.
She still has a high fever after 48 hours on two IV antibiotics.

So, I don't care if she gets mad at me for posting this.

She needs our prayers.

I will be more than happy to be subject to her scornful comments once she is back at home and well!

Please pray that the IV antibiotics eradicate the infection.
Please pray that her kidney function returns.
Please pray that her blood sugar becomes controllable (it has been into the 600's since she has been at the hospital).
Please pray for the ability to proceed with the Angiogram and for favorable results with restorable blood flow.
Please pray that the doctors and nurses will be able to make the best and right decisions for her.

I know we all have prayer lists a mile long, but I would so appreciate you adding one more to your list! 

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...