Absolutely in Love!

We have officially hit my very favorite time of year!

I can see the misery of summer in my rear view mirror and I am taking in each moment of the little bit of the fall weather that we get to enjoy in Alabama.

Today was beautiful and perfect and if I could just keep the weather as it was today, I would be the happiest woman on the planet!

This time of year is so full of activities and so wonderful and reminds me so much of Washington...

For any of you who may be new to the blog this year, take this warning seriously:
This blog will be inundated with pictures of my children and pumpkins.  We visit every pumpkin patch possible and I take an obnoxious amount of pictures.

By the beginning of November, you will be praying to never see one more pumpkin picture ever, ever again!

Happy Fall!!!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...