Football?

Yep.
It's over.
It was a great season.
Lets just say that in addition to other medical expenses that we incur for my second born child, my first born was more than thrilled to wear out the magnetic strip on my debit card.
We started the season with a dislocated kneecap and ended it with a cervical sprain.
I now know that people can get PT appts as early as 6:00 a.m.and that the time waiting in the waiting room to see the sports medicine physician of choice for my child rivals that of the time spent waiting to see an OB.  ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

My first born is doing well.
In fact, he's so good that he has already completed his second day of wrestling practice.

So.
Chris and I were walking through a local department store today when he stopped to look at a sweater.
He held it up and said, "Jenn, this would look awesome on you.  It would match the gray in your hair.".

Inhale.

...and they both wonder why my hair is turning gray so fast.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...