On a Brighter Note

We promised Julien that we would go and look at Halloween Costumes.
As we entered the store, Addie only wanted Julien.
We made it halfway down the first aisle when Julien spotted an arm.
He picked it up, handed it to Addie and kept on walking.
Addie carried the arm around the entire store with her.
At one point, she stepped right in front of a girl and her dad, trying to show the girl what she was carrying.  
Addie was apparently pretty excited about it.
I took Addie's arm, guided her away and apologized to the girls Dad.
He was super nice, told me that it was "fine" and right as he walked past, I heard him tell his daughter not to "stare".
Yes, that was "kiss a stranger" worthy.
Granted, it happened at the oddest time.
I mean I seriously could have understood someone staring considering a four-year-old almost mowed them over trying to get them to look at the latex severed arm she was carrying around.

Whatever.
We'll take what we can get.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...