I Wasn't Asking For Much

Just one good picture with the pumpkins.

Last week we attended a birthday party at the pumpkin patch that is well over an hour north of our house.

Addie was thrilled to have the time away from school to play with her friends!
However, she was not thrilled to be subject to the obnoxious picture taker that was trying to get her to take just one pretty picture with the pumpkins.

She stopped, put her hands on her hips and gave me one of her forced smiles.
I can only imagine what she was thinking!


So I got a picture of her with pumpkins in the background....apparently while she was debating the need for a manicure.
She's looking past me at her friends whose parents are not forcing them to stand still for a picture.
I bet she thought that if she finally looked at the camera that I would leave her alone.
Nope.

This is how migraines start...



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...