"Better"

On the way to school this morning, Addie was being particularly attentive to her baby.
The baby that made the trip with us this morning was crying and Addie was trying to rock her.
I told Addie to give the paci to the baby and although she tried, she couldn't get the paci into the baby's mouth, so she handed the baby to me.
I put the paci into the baby's mouth, rocked the baby and then handed the baby back to Addie after she stopped crying.
She put the baby onto her shoulder and was hugging her.
I looked back and asked Addie if her baby was ok.
She looked at me while still hugging her baby and said, "better".

I can't tell you how many times I have asked Addie if she was "all better" after one scenario or another.

Addie knew that her baby was "better" after she stopped crying.

Sweet, sweet girl is paying close attention!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...