The Hay Ride...and that's a wrap.

It's not a typical day in the life of us if Addie isn't falling down.
Thank the heavens above that she has learned to try to catch herself - that skill took forever to learn.
Between her ability to try to catch herself and our watchful eyes, we are blessed to escape major injuries.
We all had a great time on the hay ride around the farm.
Addie was happy just to sit with Julien and snuggle in close.
This is exactly what happens when I ask my twelve-year-old to take a picture of us.
Yes...I do detect a hint of jealousy from all of you.
I mean really...we are fabulously photogenic and perfectly posed!
I took 156 photos at the farm and still couldn't manage to get the three of  them to look at the camera at the same time.

Bennett Farms 2011...that's a wrap!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...