One Way to Spend a Sunday Afternoon

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Since Julien is on the roller skating kick, we decided it would be a good way to spend our Sunday afternoon.
Before we left the house, I explained a few things to my boys. 
I explained to them that if Addie was going, that meant that there was no way that everyone could skate because somebody would have to chase after her - the entire time and NO, Addie couldn't skate.

Of course, I was the one not to skate, which was perfectly fine because there was no good reason for me to increase my risk of falling and breaking a hip.

That meant that Chris, Julien and one of our friends took to the floor.

Check out this bundle of sexy awesomeness. 
It's a wonder I could keep the other women away...but had they wanted him, he would have come equipped with sweat stains on the bottom of his shirt. 
Just....awesome.
 Yet another awesome picture.
He's so photogenic - gets that from me.
While Chris was out skating, Chunk spotted his phone.
Ahem...
she just wanted to look at it.

 Somewhere along the way, my words were forgotten and Julien grabbed a pair of skates for Addie.
(No...I have no idea what he's doing in this picture.  Leaning on the change machine?)
Addie - was - thrilled!
She was so excited to have on shoes like everybody else!

 
Addie wanted to go out on the floor with Julien so very badly, so off we went. 
 I don't know who was happier, Julien or Addie.
Addie made it almost half way around before she was just too tired and had me pick her up (the wheels were locked and didn't move, she just kind of "walked" on the skates).
It was no surprise that Addie wanted to be right where Julien was and it was no surprise that he wanted her right there with him.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...