Mom Update

Mom is still residing in the step down cardiac intensive care unit. Since we are at day 22, I think I will call the post office tomorrow and have them go ahead and forward her mail to her.

Each time somebody asks me how she is, I tell them, "she could be so much worse". She really could be and she was. The fluid around her heart and in her lungs appears better although there was a weight change since yesterday which most likely means another increase in fluid.
She is on yet another antibiotic because her incision site is now infected - on top of everything else.

One day I see her, she is talking and has a positive attitude and the next time I see her, she looks and feels just awful. So...we appear to have made some progress, but that is subject to change by the time I finish typing this post.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support - Mom appreciates it, as well as our entire family.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...