Oh Boy

When I finally made it home tonight, I walked into the kitchen and witnessed the following:

There were dishes washing in the dishwasher.
The vacuum was in the middle of the floor, plugged in, appearing as if it had been put to use.
There was a broom sitting out as well (and in serious need of being replaced).
I had coffee waiting for me.
The kitchen chairs were even stacked in the living room, giving the appearance that the mop would be joining the party.
So...
I commented to Julien on how nice everything looked and how much I appreciated the coffee (because Chris told me Julien had done it all).

and after a moments silence, out of my mouth came the words:

"Oh boy...go ahead and tell me.  What happened or what did you do, or what do you want or what is going on?"  "Seriously, just go ahead and tell me now."

He swears it was out of the goodness of his heart.
Ahem....

Does this look like the face of a child who has something to hide? 
On the other hand, this one was getting tickled over looking in the mirror as she ate her frozen fruit and watched as the mess on her face and shirt grew bigger and bigger.
They're both rotten.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...