When Tom Cat is Away, the Mice will play...

Since my husband was in another state for the day, I decided that I could allow the little Monkey to make whatever mess that I saw fit, have it cleaned up before my husband got home and he would never know...
I needed a little time to take care of some deep cleaning in the kitchen, so I grabbed a couple boxes of cereal out of the cabinet, scooped up the little critters from the office and created a time occupier for the little Monkey.She had the very best time treasure hunting.
I would love to say that the end result was as clean and put together as the beginning of the treasure hunt, but that wasn't the case.
In fact, it was so unbelievable that I couldn't bring myself to capture it in a picture.
The joy on her face made it all worth it though!


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...