It's time for another...

Exciting Round Of:
Name That Diagnosis!
As a recap to yesterdays diagnosis, we were excited to learn that the 36 day guessing game of how to fix a patient after two heart attacks was finally coming to a close with a very fixable diagnosis of blood clots.

I know, I know, it's hard to contain your excitement.

Then, those of you tuning in tonight will be disappointed to learn that there will be no winner crowned today.

Tune in tomorrow though for another round of Name That Diagnosis! - Could it be...
Deep Vein Thrombosis;
Pulmonary Embolism;
Renal Failure;
Congestive Heart Failure;
or the ever trusty... Insertion of a Pacemaker?

Aaahhh...I know, the suspense is just enough to make me lay in bed in my insomnia induced state and stare at the wall.

Stayed tuned...more after this commercial break from the folks over at the Hoover Recreational Football League!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...