Serving The Purpose

Now nothing in Monkey's room matches, but I think we can get past it.
I already have Monkey's new bed all picked out at Pottery Barn Kids, I am just waiting for the PBK Lottery to pick me as thier lucky winner and then we will be all set!
:)
The curious little Monkey checked out her bed...
and supervised the proper placement of the mattress... and then got so excited....
and started clapping for Julien!
Then she looked at me for my approval to climb onto her bed...
then Julien proceeded to pile on the covers....
and when it came time for bed...
although it wasn't easy, she slept for a while in her new big girl bed all by herself...
for just a little while.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...