brilliant!

What brilliant mind comes up with the idea of traveling on one of the busiest weekends of the year to a place where you want to avoid canoe trips and banjo music to spend the day with some of the rudest people that I have ever met so that we could listen to live music watch fireworks and listen to baby girl scream uncontrollably in the car and in the midst of thousands of people while her brother became so upset because he couldn't help her and her daddy getting frustrated because there was nothing he could do for her and me having to calm all three of them
Also I must mention how I didn't fit in because my butt cheeks didn't hang out of my shorts and I will need to repent for losing my temper with an elderly woman
Thank goodness for 24 hour walgreens and that we only have one hour before we make it back home

You would think I would learn my lesson about traveling with monkey but it is like childbirth. After a while you kind of forget how awful the pain was and you want to do it again.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...