Copyright Laws

I failed to properly cite my source when referring to my Mother as Mean Aunt Diane. The phrase, "Mean Aunt Diane" is solely under copyright protection by my cousin Apryl . In the midst of all the drama, I failed to point that out and I sure hope she manages to forgive me before we end up in mediation.

This major oversight was brought to my attention earlier by Apryl via blog comment:

"I would like to state that I own all rights to the name "Mean Aunt Diane". I coined the phrase over 20 years ago and would like for you to forward all proceeds you received from the use of the copyrighted name "Mean Aunt Diane" to your beloved cousin. Just kidding. Thinking of my M.A.D. everyday. Praying for you all. Let me know if I can do anything."

Love you Apryl!!!!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...