So we were both wrong...

Big deal. I may be a brat about a lot of things, but when I'm wrong, I'll admit it.


Remember way back when...I got the letter in the mail from the geneticist? They were so kind as to go ahead and lay out Monkey's future for us. Remember?

The lovely geneticists and I both missed the mark when it came to Monkey walking. Their prediction was between 18-21 months, I was hoping for sooner.

I don't know why I thought of this, it was just one of those light bulb moments while in the shower. It didn't upset me, it was more of a, "wow...months have passed and it didn't occur to me" moments.

Had I known two years ago that Monkey wouldn't be walking by her second birthday, I think it would have devastated me. At this point, I'm fine. It hurts to see her sit by and watch as all of her friends run around, but I'm just so grateful and blessed to have Monkey...just the way she is.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...