Raising my blood pressure!

In the midst of my incredibly busy schedule, I forgot to mention that Julien's basketball team won their game last week 30-11. It was a good game and Julien helped his team out by scoring 6 of the 30 points. Woo-hoo!

BUT

Tonight, their basketball game was just awesome! They ended up walking away with a 21-20 win and they had to fight for every last point they got. Julien, once again, scored 6 of the 21 points and did a great job. Everyone on our team did a great job and as much as I don't like to admit it, the boys on the opposing team did awesome as well. It was just one of those games where you walk away so proud, knowing that we didn't run all over someone...we earned the win!

Great job guys! I'm so proud of you Julien!

(No pictures. Yes, I'm a bad Mom, but it's really hard to juggle a camera and a snack-eating Monkey while watching my Baby Boy play ball. Next time...)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...