Warning! Hey Mom, yes, I'm talking to you Mother...skip over this post!
Ugh, Monkey had an unexplained vampire moment. Chris, Monkey and I were out trying to take care of some of the last wedding errands. In order to keep Monkey happy, I was giving her Chex to snack on. I would hand her a piece and wait for her to "ask" for more. A few pieces into the routine, she was making a different sound unlike her "more" sound. I turned around and looked at her and coming out of both sides of her mouth was blood. I swear she looked like a little vampire after a feeding! I quickly threw my seat belt off and told Chris to pull over. I grabbed a wipe to clean off Monkey's hand and face and did a thorough search of both. I even told Monkey to open her mouth - which she did - so that I could examine all possible body parts. NOTHING. Hmmm. I'm not sure if she bit her cheek or if maybe a corner of the Chex caught on her gums, but there was quite a bit of blood.
I'm going to have to keep an extra eye on her during daylight hours...just to make sure she doesn't start having sensitivity to sunlight!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...