Little vampire

Warning! Hey Mom, yes, I'm talking to you Mother...skip over this post!

Ugh, Monkey had an unexplained vampire moment. Chris, Monkey and I were out trying to take care of some of the last wedding errands. In order to keep Monkey happy, I was giving her Chex to snack on. I would hand her a piece and wait for her to "ask" for more. A few pieces into the routine, she was making a different sound unlike her "more" sound. I turned around and looked at her and coming out of both sides of her mouth was blood. I swear she looked like a little vampire after a feeding! I quickly threw my seat belt off and told Chris to pull over. I grabbed a wipe to clean off Monkey's hand and face and did a thorough search of both. I even told Monkey to open her mouth - which she did - so that I could examine all possible body parts. NOTHING. Hmmm. I'm not sure if she bit her cheek or if maybe a corner of the Chex caught on her gums, but there was quite a bit of blood.

I'm going to have to keep an extra eye on her during daylight hours...just to make sure she doesn't start having sensitivity to sunlight!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...