is our friend!
So, this makes round three of antibiotics since December. Good grief. We go back to see Dr. Davis early next week to see if we are still going to continue with the waiting game or what our other options are.
Apparently, Chunky Monkey can't be off antibiotics without getting a miserable URI. I'm hoping the Omnicef kicks in fast and brings some relief, to both of us!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...