Pictures of the day!

We are blessed beyond words!
In response to my post about the slip covers for Monkey's walker, a perfectly, wonderful co-worker offered to make them for Monkey. Since I do good just to sew a button on, I don't have a clue how to make things. I went into the fabric store, picked out a few different fabrics, grabbed a few odds and ends, threw it all into a bag and pitifully took it to this amazing lady!

I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out! There really are no words at how truly grateful I am for her generosity. God definitely puts people in my path to bless us and help us along.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your hard work to make these perfect for Monkey! I can't wait to show off the other two!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...