Got to love geneticists...

Saturday, I received a written report from Addie's geneticists summarizing the dismissal of her secondary diagnosis. Along with that, I was told a few things that I should expect for her:

"she will have relatively normal development the first year, but then will develop moderate handicaps;
she will walk between 18-21 months and
she will develop some language"

Well, I guess I can quit worrying about the future, it was just laid out for me... I cried when I read the letter and then by Sunday became angry. I can't believe that they would try to pinpoint Addie's development based on an MRI and immediately classify her. To top that off, one of the geneticists emailed me and asked if I would bring Addie back in two to three months so that we can "talk about it"...
I want to refer back to this post over time just to remind myself how we proved them all wrong. She WILL surpass all odds.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...