Am I the only one???

That has anger management issues with OnStar?

Gee whiz that automated system tests the bounds of my sanity! I just don't understand how the automated lady manages to get nine out of the ten numbers correct and it is always the LAST number that she messes up! I won't even mention what happens when I try to give her a name instead of a number!

So, here I am this morning, driving from therapy to daycare in the pouring rain, trying to get Chris on the phone (no, it couldn't wait). I attempted the call three times before I yelled at the automated lady and hung up on her. In this world of technology, OnStar hasn't reached perfection...why???...or is it that I am so imperfect that I disgust OnStar? Either way, I just don't get it! :)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...