And that's a wrap!

Today we wrapped up the last of Addie's Birthday Parties!

This party was with my family...well kind of. We put this date on the calendar a while back because this was the only day we could get everybody together. Then came The Monster Truck Show. It has been three years since Julien, Chris and I went and Julien was just itching to go back. I was able to get Chris and Julien pit passes, which meant the only show they could go to was this afternoon, which meant they would miss the party. As much as I hated that, it was more important to me for them to go and spend some time together doing something really fun. Two cousins took advantage of the show as well, so in all we were down four guys thanks to the monster trucks.

Addie didn't seem to mind and we enjoyed just being able to sit back and relax and catch up with family. Addie wasn't up to par today, not real sure why. She barely made it through the party and home before she crashed for a four hour nap!

She was showered with tons of great gifts and started enjoying them right after her nap. Thanks so much everybody for coming, we had a great time! Thanks to my awesome cousin for taking these pictures since Chris won dibs on my camera for the day!












































































Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...