Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sneak peek...

Bless Kim for tolerating my harassment, I'm not very good at the waiting game, so she sent me a little sneak peek.... :)

I like this picture and my husband looks really hot. This is a good visual reminder of why I agreed to marry him in the first place!

Notice that Addie never passes up a moment to give lovins'?

Julien was in a great mood and willing to do whatever Kim ask him to. Man, I love him!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Kim for all you do!

I should have the rest of the pictures soon...

6 comments:

The Butlers said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm not real patient either. She is wonderful! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

The Butlers said...

forgot! you look very beautiful too!

Aunt Cissy said...

I love that picture; all four of you look great. I can't wait to see the rest. Love to you all.

Polly & Steve said...

Jenn, these are so good, you guys are the picture post card family, cant wait till the magazine pictures too. Give the little loving monkey a hug for me and I guess we will have to fight the girls off Juliane
Smile,
Polly and Steve

Anonymous said...

There are no words to explain how my heart is filled with such joy and pride. Thank you God for giving my son such a wonderful wife and family. Granny

*Staci* said...

Man, that is one great looking family! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!