I think the blog is mostly finished with the minor changes that I wanted. Diana at Custom Blog Designs helped me get this all together. Which means, I told her what I wanted and she did all the hard work!
I am grateful that she lives in Illinois, because I have this nagging feeling that she would roll my front yard tonight for payback for all the nitpicky baby whinin' over the last two weeks!
:)
The view from our computer at home versus other places is a bit different as far as color and the look of the size of the template, so it may take a little to get used to the new look.
Diana was fantastically helpful (and quick) and I'm sure I will be contacting her again soon for more changes!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...