Bon Voyage!

We were exhausted!
I was working off a full two hours of sleep, then spent seven hours in the car before arriving at port.
Yawn....

We had just arrived and Addie was taking it all in.
I told Chris that just in case Addie hit meltdown and the point of no return, that I at least wanted one picture with her.

We both look amazing
and yes,
that is a half naked baby.

We left her pants at home.


We had a suite with a balcony, so we wasted no time checking it out.
Julien - wasted no time torturing Addie and making her scream for him to come outside!.


She thought he was hilarious!


Leaving port.
Julien was thrilled!


~~~
November 17, 2012

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...