A Mouthful of Pure Elegance

You would have thought we hadn't fed the Little Monkey in a while. 
As soon as bread was placed on her plate, nothing else mattered.
Literally.

If only you saw the video version of this picture.
There was a whole team of people behind the camera trying to get the Monkey to put the bread down or at the very least, just look at the camera!



We thought we were getting closer...


but one after the other abandoned my efforts.

+
Fine.
Moving on.

Monkus refused to look at the camera for everyone, so I felt a little less wounded.


J-Rod and Gabi.


My brother was compliant with picture taking.


Even my husband played along after a while.


After dessert was served, the music and fun began.


Wow.
I wonder exactly how much sugar was in the tea...he was a nut.


By the end of the evening, Monkus had finished my lesson on how to drink from a glass, and was showing off her skills to everyone!
She was all about drinking from a Big Girl Glass!
I imagine I will have some very proud therapists out there when they see this!


After dinner, we returned to our room long enough to change clothes.
Monkey was thrilled to find the elephant...and...the chocolate waiting for us her. 


~~~
November 18, 2012

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...