Santa Claus Is Coming To Town...

I effectively managed to scare Addie without actually putting forth any effort.

In an attempt to keep the Monkey somewhat subdued, I came up with the brilliant idea of putting her favorite Christmas CD on for her.

play-toy

I was busy cleaning between her room, Julien's room and the laundry room, when I noticed that she had followed me into the hallway.

She had her back to me, was holding onto the gate and was trying to peek around the corner to look into her room.

When I called her name, she looked at me and I could tell that she was so scared.

I started towards her and that's when it hit me....

Out of her room came the Little People happily singing, "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town".

It is the one song that she refuses to listen to and each time it came on during this past Christmas Season, she would tell us, "No, no, no" until we changed it.

I imagine that when she heard the tune coming from her room, she must have expected the jolly old soul to come bouncing through the doorway.

Bless her.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...