Next

It was me, then it was Chris, next came Julien.
Apparently, we are taking our time spreading the cooties throughout our house.
The symptoms vary in severity and the cooties seem to be hanging around abnormally long.
The one constant, is the amount of whining involved.

Julien was so sick Thursday night that he only managed a few plays before he ended up on the sidelines for the rest of the evening.
As soon as he walked off the field, he told me he needed to go to the doctor.
When we got home, I confirmed he was running a fever.
He couldn't get into bed fast enough.


After I managed to rearrange a few things on Friday, I took Julien in to Greenvale.

I don't know if it is the change in weather that has brightened my mood and overall well-being, but something was in the air on Friday.
Even Julien, who was more than miserable, couldn't help but find humor in every wrong situation we encountered.

We were lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr. Dudgeon, who thankfully cleared Julien from all serious contagions and diagnosed Julien with one very nasty sinus infection.

This evening, Julien appears to be feeling better, so hopefully we are moving past all fungusy ailments for a good long while.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...